Courts & Tribunal Service
- Administrative Review
- First-tier Tribunal
- Permission to appeal to Upper Tribunal
- Application to Upper Tribunal for Permission to Appeal to Upper Tribunal
- Upper Tribunal
- Application to Upper Tribunal for Permission to Appeal to Court of Appeal
- High Court of London
- Application to Court of Appeal for Permission to Appeal to Court of Appeal
- Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of UK
Spouse or Dependent Visas
EU Law Applications
Entry Clearance Applications
Entry Clearance Appeals
Visitor Visa to UK
- Family Visitor
- General Visitor
- UK-China A D S Visitor
- Business Visitor
- Prospective Entrepreneur Visitor
- Visitor Undertaking Permitted Paid Engagement
- Student Visitors to UK
- Child Visitor
- Unaccompanied Child Visitor
- Accompanied Child Visitor
- Prospective Student Visitor
- Parents of Children at School Visitor
- Sports Visitor
- Games Family Member Visitor
- Entertainer Visitor
- Visitors for Marraige or Civil Partnerships
- Visitors for Private Medical Treatment
- Visitors in Transit
Administrative Review is making the application to the Entry clearance Officer to review his decision of not granting the entry clearance to the UK,we have to make this application with in 28 days from the decision of the entry clearance officer or the visa officer of the British Embassy.once the Review application is made it is Reviewed by the Entry Clearance Manager.
Our Immigration solicitors in london at ven solicitors are experts in handling the entry clearance administrative review matters.
Our Immigration solicitors in london will prepare the case in proper format with all the necessary documentation and present your case to the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM).
please contact our expert Immigration solicitors in london for a free initial consultation on the Administrastive Reviews matters , who will assess your case and give an appropriate advice.
Our Immigration solicitors in london are flexible about the fee charged for the matter, the total fee will depend upon the amount of work to be done and the complexity of the matter, you can discuss the fee for your matter with our Immigration solicitors in london at the time of initial consultation.